how many of you were this pissy

gosh everything makes me irritated i feel like a bitch i mean it is so bad even the way people chew!ughhhhh then i lock myslef in my room trying not to take it out on anybody and i start balling my eyes out!i was just wondering if you ever felt this mad!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:18 PM on Jul. 27, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I did...more so towards the end. It wasn't every day, but I can relate. It's uncontrollable, and you are aware that you are being this way, but you can't do anything about it..right? You'll be fine..hang in there! =)
    itsbree2you

Answer by itsbree2you at 10:23 PM on Jul. 27, 2009

• awww.. lol. i get the same way!! it def sucks. do you have someone to support you in tough times, like ur man, your mom or a friend?? anyone? i am very very moody and it's frustrating when you really don't want to be. hang in there!
    goengirl84

Answer by goengirl84 at 10:23 PM on Jul. 27, 2009

• haha awww i totally know what you mean. man, id get so out of control and you totally know your being that way but you cant do anything. ahhh it sucks! so bad. but most people understand that your prego and these things happen. so just stick in there :)
    Keeely07

Answer by Keeely07 at 10:30 PM on Jul. 27, 2009

• For some reason that wasnt me I was so happy I was having a baby, i was always happy and excited, I never got mad.
    Anonymous

• With my first I was happy and calm, with this pregnancy I have been pretty irritable the whole time. Once I hit my third trimester, my bitchiness went up. My poor husband takes so much crap. I am just so pissy, I can't help it everyone and everything gets on my nerves.

lilysmom2607

Answer by lilysmom2607 at 11:30 PM on Jul. 27, 2009

• my first two i wasnt but this baby i have been esp now in the end i cannot stand people ive yelle at ppl for no reason and hated myself for it...its really uncontrollable but its only hormones...try and relax hunny!
    eSnA2008

Answer by eSnA2008 at 12:18 AM on Jul. 28, 2009

• lmao.... im not crazy... i'm 24 weeks and at times i hate people... all of them..and i especially can't be around children for long. then the next thing you know im locked up in my dungeon crying my eyes out..
    DesignDiva21

Answer by DesignDiva21 at 3:12 AM on Jul. 28, 2009

• Wow, it sounds as if your are describing me and my pregnancy.. I am 31 weeks pregnant and hormones seem to run my life.. I get so nitpicky over stupid stuff and my poor husband gets the crappy end of the deal. I literally cry my eyes out sometimes because I get so cruel. Thankfully, my hubby is so supportive and understands.. It will get better though.. I hope it gets better for you as well! and Congrats
    Cameolynn

Answer by Cameolynn at 5:08 PM on Jul. 28, 2009