Am I the only one who finds that WALL-E movie disturbing?

I mean I know that is the direction that humankind is going in hypothetically speaking...but the whole premise of the movie is just disturbing to me. I don't mind letting my kids watch it, but it's not the best Disney has done. Anyone else feel this way?

lowencope

Asked by lowencope at 10:32 PM on Jul. 27, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I did not like how preachy it was. But my boys love it, so I let them watch it occasionally.
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 10:36 PM on Jul. 27, 2009

• I really enjoyed it but for the most part, my kids were bored. It didn't disturb me.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 10:33 PM on Jul. 27, 2009

• I thought it was funny, just for the fact that knowing this world, it could get that bad...You know, the people riding around on chairs, eating and never moving.
    Anonymous

• My son loves it, but of course he is our scientist in the making, and is HUGE into conservationism. He actually has us all boycotting Sam's and Wal-Mart because they are destroying a historical site in AL to build a Sam's. So he is ALL into that kind of movie. And our youngest son just loves WALL-E, I mean what 3 yr. old wouldn't a cute little robot.
    Petie

Answer by Petie at 10:36 PM on Jul. 27, 2009

• It has a chilling undertone for the adults. Not a warm movie. I did not care for it at all. My boys however, were enthralled. I think men are visual creatures by nature. There is always movement and motor sounds in the movie. They could not look away.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 10:37 PM on Jul. 27, 2009

• I watched it found it kind of sad with all the garbage and people who couldnt even move...
    Supervane

Answer by Supervane at 10:47 PM on Jul. 27, 2009

• I had to add that my new fat joke for myself is: "I'm as fat as the people on WALL-E" or "I look like one of those people from WALL-E"
    Supervane

Answer by Supervane at 10:48 PM on Jul. 27, 2009

• I liked it. Just because it wasn't all warm and fuzzy doesn't make it bad. My kids loved it, but they are all 8 and older so maybe that makes a difference.

Anonymous

• I feel so bad,what are yal talking about,I missed this movie,and I love Disney.
    Anonymous

• i dont like it lol
    idk y i just do lol
    19bubbles91

Answer by 19bubbles91 at 11:56 PM on Jul. 27, 2009