Do you believe in ghosts, spirits, etc.

Ok so heres my story. I fell asleep on the couch last night as I normally do, my face is to the wall. I wake up to someone like rocking my shoulder whiining. First thought is my daughter woke up. So without rolling over I say whats wrong baby, no response, takes me a minute to actually wake up enough to sit up. When I do no ones there. I figured she went back to bed, I laid back down, I hear whining again, again I say whats wrong baby, response i turn to look at where our stairs to the bedrooms are, i see a small shawdo on the wall and hear the whining again, before I get up I look at the clock to see what time it is, when I turn back no shawdo, I get up and walk upstairs, both kids are out cold. I was hearing voices in the basement at work, no one is allowed in the basement. I just saw what looked like smoke on the other side of the room. Am I crazy? I know it sounds crazy. Anyone else go through this, I feel like im followed

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:35 PM on Jul. 27, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I believe in them. I've had experiences with them. My adopted grandfather passed away on a Tuesday. This man meant a lot to me. My husband and I had just visited with him that weekend. Then, Tuesday, I'm told of his news of passing. Well, I was very upset. I was grateful later for seeing him one more time. But, something strange happened. I was asleep and heard the phone ringing. In my dream, I answered it and it was my adopted grandfather. He said,'Hi, little bit." I knew his voice and it freaked me out. I knew I was asleep and in my dream I hung up the phone. Later, I realized he was telling me HI, and things were ok and not to be upset.
    Safirejewl

Answer by Safirejewl at 10:40 PM on Jul. 27, 2009

• I don't know if it's real or not, but I'm open to it.
    Anonymous

• I do believe in spirits and such, and I believe in mental illnesses.

I couldn't really tell you which is happening to you...you might want to see if you can get someone else to witness these things too to help you know what's going on.
    Anonymous

• I'm same with first poster.
    Anonymous

• I should mention that I dont feel like im constantly followed, I just mean that I dont think it has anyhting to do with my house. A friend offered to come stay the night after they get off work to see if maybe im doing something in my sleep. Lord I hope im not crazy lol.
    Anonymous

• I believe in them also. I've had several experiences.
    MOM2JEM

Answer by MOM2JEM at 11:22 PM on Jul. 27, 2009

• Ok so now its the next morning. Friend spent the night last night and saw the same shawdo on the wall and heard the whinning. but thats it. Now my question is WTH do I do, i was told to talk to it and let it know i knew it was there and it would go away. i feel completely nuts. lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:20 AM on Jul. 28, 2009

• Watch the Ghost Whisperer" on CBS. and get some ideas, tell it to m,ove on.
    Anonymous