Why do women have babies with men who are nasty assholes?

Is it a self esteem thing? I get that men can change when baby arrives but surely there was some kind of forewarning as to what type of father he would be....or do women not get to know the men they procreate with first?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:36 PM on Jul. 27, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Many men change when a woman gets pregnant. The self righteous b*tches on here really kill me.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 10:37 PM on Jul. 27, 2009

• I get that men can change when baby arrives but surely there was some kind of forewarning as to what type of father he would be

Did you not read that part?
    Anonymous

• I think a lot of times they get "caught". I don't think these women are trying to get pregnant by losers, but somehow they mess up and get pregnant anyway.
    I don't see how. I know I have never gotten pregnant unless I planned it.
    Anonymous

• Well then why would they even sleep with men like that? Can they not do better?
    Anonymous

---

I know I can. But I guess they don't know that they can. I complain about this with my sister. She is with a total loser douche bag, that treats her badly. I would never put up with the crap he does to her, because I have self respect which apparently she doesn't have. It is very sad! Now I am to be a bridesmaid when they get married, damn! How do I do that and not run over and punch him in the face when they ask if anybody objects?
    Anonymous

• Maybe those women like nasty a*holes! I dunno just a thought, I wouldnt know my husband is a Grand Prize Winner!
    Supervane

Answer by Supervane at 10:49 PM on Jul. 27, 2009

• I was young and stupid when I met the father of my 1st child. I didn't care about anything but sex and well, ended up getting pregnant by this jerk off. I thank God for sending me my daughter though, otherwise I would've continued down a destructive path with my ex until I ended up dead somewhere drugged up in the back of an alley.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 10:50 PM on Jul. 27, 2009

• First of all, I don't think no one knowingly lay down with a man that's not going to be a good dad, it's like when you get married,everyone believes they are going to be married and grow old together,until divorce comes. I would never call a woman stupid for the dumb mistakes her man done.That's what wrong with women,we knock each down instead of encouraging each other. I hope you never have a probably with your man, or child,you will fall apart. Also,some women have alot of issues,and think they don't deserved any one better.

Anonymous

Thanks anon, she said it perfect. Sorry OP that everyone isn't clairvoyant like you.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 10:57 PM on Jul. 27, 2009

• When, your childs father leave you in a few years, or cheat on you,with the girl next door,would that make you dumb and out of touch with realaity.
    Anonymous