toddler with gas.. and diarhea

kinda my fault and i feel like crap abt it.. i let my son have some of my take out chinese food last night.. now im assuming thats what has caused it.. he will scream fart then mybe cry..or he will be oky and pick up a book.. i just sent the dh out for some milcon drops hoping this will help... wht are some good bland foods that i
could feed him and not bother his tummy. dh said mashed pot for dinner.. but is that enough. should i still do 50/50 juice.. i also told dh to get some low sugar gatorade bc he has been going number 2 alot also. juice might make it worse... right.. so might the gatorade too...need less to say i will lay off the spicy food for my toddler i feel horrible anyway..any ideas...
thank u

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:44 PM on Jul. 27, 2009 in General Parenting

• i would get pedialite (spelling??) That always helps my kids.
    lowencope

Answer by lowencope at 10:46 PM on Jul. 27, 2009

• ped. or gatorade watered down if he's having LOTs of diareah. Banana's also are good.
    BRAT diet for upset tummies: Bananas/Rice/Applesauce/Toast (there some other stuff that okay but that's a good acronym-- malanga I think wasont he lkay list and PLAIN chicken.

What was in the chinese food that affected him??? I don't think it was the fact that it was Chinese but maybe one of the ingredients.
    MamiJaAyla

Answer by MamiJaAyla at 11:40 PM on Jul. 27, 2009