what to do now- any advice?

ok so the hubby and i were planning on throwing our middle sons 4th bday next month at the turtle back zoo here in nj but when i called today to reserve a room i found out they are booked with bdays every day till september 20th- now wut do i do? i cant throw it at my house- first off i have a 3 week old and i dont have the time nor energy to prepare for and clean up after a party and also my son wants to do something "great" this yr- lol his words not mine- well anyways- any ideas for wut to do? and if u know the nj area do u have any ideas for places to go? thanks!

lovelyli217

Asked by lovelyli217 at 10:54 PM on Jul. 27, 2009 in General Parenting

• I have NO idea what is in NJ! But our many of the parks where I live have added water parks for the kids. They are totally free and tons of fun! What about having a party at a park?
    micheledo

Answer by micheledo at 11:15 PM on Jul. 27, 2009

• yeah i was thinking about that as well but i would have to check the rules i thiink some of the parks around here have rules saying that u have to buy a permit to throw parties or get togethers in them so im going to look into that thanks for the suggestion
    lovelyli217

Answer by lovelyli217 at 2:07 AM on Jul. 28, 2009