how do you control 3 kids

naomi101

Asked by naomi101 at 11:09 PM on Jul. 27, 2009 in School-Age Kids (5-8)

• get them in their own space with activities, ... if one doesn't think of it the other will... so I would keep them to a schedule... they will know what is coming up... good luck...
    BlessingsBegin

Answer by BlessingsBegin at 11:13 PM on Jul. 27, 2009

• Dont you think you should have thought of this BEFORE you had 3 kids? Since you cant handle the 3 you already have, I wouldnt have anymore if I were you.
    Anonymous

• How about instead of "controlling" them, you PARENT them? No offense but anyone else tired of people who don't think before they have kids?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:22 AM on Jul. 28, 2009

• Get rid of them since you dont deserve them.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:27 AM on Jul. 28, 2009

• To the bitter, anonymous respondents: What's wrong with you? Do you have NOTHING better to do than troll forums and make accusations about others without having the guts to do so under your own username? La-a-a-ame.

To the OP: Discipline. Don't be mean, just be consistent. Don't let the kids get away with everything. Discipline them as equally as possible. Give one warning and then act. Be firm.
    Mousuke

Answer by Mousuke at 12:35 AM on Jul. 28, 2009

• I'm not bitter....I would have been fine if she asked a question about discipline. But how to "control 3 kids". It makes it sound like she has no idea what she is doing and yes, that bothers me. By the third child you should have some idea.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:00 AM on Jul. 28, 2009

• Beat them
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:13 AM on Jul. 28, 2009

• Stop breeding and get yourself fixed.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:15 AM on Jul. 28, 2009

• -sigh-

Whatever happened to common courtesy and etiquette?
    Mousuke

Answer by Mousuke at 1:28 AM on Jul. 28, 2009

• Just because you can pop out a couple of brats, doesnt mean you should.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:39 AM on Jul. 28, 2009