WIC

I was on WIC I missed an appointment and never made a new one I was wondering if I can reapply or if they would even let me?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:32 PM on Jul. 27, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• You'd have to call your local office. I'm on WIC too but I am not sure of the answer to this one.
    Skye-Angel

Answer by Skye-Angel at 11:35 PM on Jul. 27, 2009

• call them, they will take you back
    stephania01

Answer by stephania01 at 11:37 PM on Jul. 27, 2009

• Yes reapply! I did that too with my oldest and could have really used it. When I went in seven years later for my second they asked why I stopped going in with my first, I explained that I missed an appointment and was embarrassed. They said I should have come back in.
    Anonymous

• usually they will reschedule if you call them
    Alie1313

Answer by Alie1313 at 11:38 PM on Jul. 27, 2009

• they'll reschedule you. you're technically not off WIC until you miss 3 appts in a row. so just call and tell them you missed your appt, that you need to reschedule.
    armywife43

Answer by armywife43 at 11:43 PM on Jul. 27, 2009

• yeah i had the same thing happen they will u just will probably have to redo the blood tests with ur kids if its been longer than a yr since they last had them done though but other than that theyll let u back on
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:18 AM on Jul. 28, 2009

• lol i always miss apointments here and there, just call and reschedule and they will make you a new appointment.
    bradynsmom222

Answer by bradynsmom222 at 1:22 PM on Jul. 28, 2009