Just how big of a hypocrite is Obama?

REAL BIG! Here he is speaking back in 04 talking about his disagreerence with the rushing through of big bill's.NOW,that it is him at the relm I guess it's ok.He rushed through the mega stimulus bill even used fear tactic's.He has been trying to rush through the healthcare reform bill which is over 1,000 pages long again also using fear tactic's.All along he campaigned on "change" and going line by line.I will add the link in the next post.Should we all just give him a pass his entire term? I mean "who cares" right?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:34 PM on Jul. 27, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Anonymous

• Whatever happens, happens its not like we have a fu**en say. This world is so Fed up.

Anonymous

• isn't it amazing how people change when they have money? someone could give you financial advice, someone who doesn't have much money and is having to save every penny, but then once they get money in their pocket, they let loose and end up buying things they don't need, instead of investing in it and paying off their debt.

No, i'm not speaking of Obama, i'm just saying that you can find these kind of people everywhere. I do agree though, he should not be spending all this money. it's rediculous
    Anonymous

• Just ugh..Let it go will you? I didn't vote for the man, but I need a shovel to get through all of this crap. Day in and day out. Just..ugh.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:48 AM on Jul. 28, 2009

• Let it go it is the politics section.Why not show the Obama suporrters just what they voted for.A big fat fraud.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:55 AM on Jul. 28, 2009

• Anon 11:48 wrote: "Just ugh..Let it go will you? I didn't vote for the man, but I need a shovel to get through all of this crap. Day in and day out. Just..ugh."

To Anon 11:48 - There are people on CM and around the nation that are VERY interested in what is going to effect our lives for a very long time. People need to know about what is going on in Washington. Healthcare has a lot of people very concerned, myself included. I for one enjoy seeing and reading other people's feedback on what they think about new legislation. I would rather be informed than stick my head in the sand like our country's problems will just "work themselves out".

I'm sorry you feel like you are having to "shovel through all of this crap day in and day out". If that's how you feel, maybe you shouldn't have come to sit in the sand pile.
    caelynandcody

Answer by caelynandcody at 2:07 AM on Jul. 28, 2009

• All I can hope for with all this Obama-nonsense is that he doesnt get re-elected. Here is to hoping
    Supervane

Answer by Supervane at 2:09 AM on Jul. 28, 2009

• He's a politician, capable of talking out of both sides of his mouth. Hopefully, America will wake up and fire him and most of congress.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:23 AM on Jul. 28, 2009

• Don't talk about THE MESSIAH like that. Remember, he is always watching LOLOL.
    MommaToSam

Answer by MommaToSam at 8:50 AM on Jul. 28, 2009

• Yeah i'm so shocked he is full of shit like some of us knew all along.
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 9:47 AM on Jul. 28, 2009