Alittle Advice.......

I want more babies and my hubby doesn't. We have a 2 yr(3 in Sept.) old that isn't potty trained and is very attached to mommy and a 4yr old that's asking for a baby sister. I am trying to hold off on another baby until the 2 yr old potty trains and the fact that we just PCS'd in April and got to our duty officially in Late May and Hubby Deployed in Late June.

........Neway I stopped my BC after my hubby left. The reason why was b/c I started bleeding in the late month which turned into a MS. So basically I got a double MS in the beginning and last week of the month and I took a PT in that last week after my MS and I got a negative. Well Low and behold I've been so busy that I forgot about my period this month cause I'm so used to the BC and the fact that I'm busy as well. So today I looked at this Application on my phone that tracks everything (it's called my days)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:36 PM on Jul. 27, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• As I looked at that app I realized that the App said I should've gotten my MS on the 18th of July but nothing and here it is the 27th and it not here...Anyone does anyone have any advice?
    Anonymous

• Have you taken a test this month? It could be from stress too that can cause your cycles to be off.
    ldsdragonmom

Answer by ldsdragonmom at 11:43 PM on Jul. 27, 2009

• I have taken a test and it was negative...The test was maybe week b4 last (15th or so), But I wasn't sure cause sometime you have false negatives......But maybe it is stress.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:04 AM on Jul. 28, 2009

• I think that if you have not gotten you period in a few more days you should test again
    lazo060109

Answer by lazo060109 at 1:05 AM on Jul. 28, 2009