Who is the one person in your life that inspired you the most.

I would first say, my mother she was a single mom who did not get any help from anywhere, and raised my brother, and I until she remarried when we were about 4 -6. She worked her but off, as a server at Bob's big boy. She bought enough food to feed my brother, and I. She would wait to eat at work they got free meals on when they worked . She also took us to work with her, when she had no sitter we would lay in sleeping bags in the break room, and color while she worked. She did everything for us.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:46 PM on Jul. 27, 2009 in Just for Fun

• my mommy and my hubby
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 11:48 PM on Jul. 27, 2009

• my son, not only is he a morning person but hes happy all the time. hes the kid i hated in school. but i lov his smile and silly giggle. i had post pertium depression but he helped me, he gave me a reason to want to get better. it was tough he was sick and in the hospital alot. he ll be one on the 22 of august
    16thmoon

Answer by 16thmoon at 11:50 PM on Jul. 27, 2009

• aawww that's sweet 16thmoon
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 11:51 PM on Jul. 27, 2009

• My state caseworker ( when I was 14) was the one who helped me and inspired me the most. I had a pretty shitty life and my caseworker redirected my life and really cared for me and showed that I would never raise my kids the way I was raised. God bless her and I wish we could have stayed in contact because she taught me well and was like a mom to me. If it wasn't for her I don't know where I would be today. Thanks I needed to get that out.

Anonymous

• My great-aunt. She's 82 years old and is an independant woman who never married, made her own money and took care of herself. She never relied on anybody and has been very successful! Also, she never forgets anything, she remembers everyone's birthday and always calls everyone just to see how they are doing.
    theutilitarian

Answer by theutilitarian at 11:59 PM on Jul. 27, 2009

• There are a couple of people that I can think of. My 8th grade acting teacher. The preacher teacher, Mr. Jones!!! I was so shy and didn't talk much, he really brought me out of my shell and helped me to become the outgoing person I am now. And then my son and daughter. When I found out that I was pregnant with my son it inspired me to get into school and when I found out I was pregnant with my daughter it inspired me to step it up and go full time, so I can get my degree faster.
    ajguinn

Answer by ajguinn at 12:03 AM on Jul. 28, 2009

• My husband. Not only does he reach every goal he sets out, but he surpasses each one: being the best parent he can possibly be, working for himself (being his own boss), providing for our family, etc. He's come such a looooooong way from where he was when we met and I'm so proud of him. He's my best friend, my confidant, my rock. I want to be just like him...............*heart all a flutter* :)
    happy1mom

Answer by happy1mom at 12:10 AM on Jul. 28, 2009

• Happy1mom, I wish I had someone like you do but I don't, no one. I am happy for anyone who has a good man like you and you sound so happy. Best of luck and great catch!!!!!

I don't know if I really have anyone who inspired me but maybe that is because I am suffering lately with a lot of emotional pain and depression from what my child is putting me through.

I do know that I miss my Grammy so much and she was a wonderful cook and baker and kept the house clean, while my grandfather worked in NYC during the week. She never held a job outside of the home and never learned to drive but was a strong woman and a good mother and her children (My father and aunt) loved her dearly.

I am inspired by anyone who doesn't give up no matter what they have been put through. I have been put through the wringer and back and never gave up but feel weak as I may just crumble but I never do.

Have a great night all.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:16 AM on Jul. 28, 2009