How in the world can I go back to smelling great?

My son is seven months old and every since the pregnancy my hormones have been off wack. What the heck should I try as far as Deodorants? Trully I need help. I have tried Dove, Secret, etc..

Keturah747

Asked by Keturah747 at 12:00 AM on Jul. 28, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• They have prescription strength in secret now. You can by it over the counter. Try that. My sister has to use it and it works better than the other stuff.
    oliviahank

Answer by oliviahank at 8:05 AM on Jul. 28, 2009

• My odiferous handyman/spouse uses a mineral crystal (so do I)

My stinky teen uses Lafes Active. I buy it at a local apothecary, but I think that you can buy it at whole foods. http://www.lafes.com/organicdeodorants.html

Answer by rkoloms at 1:08 PM on Jul. 28, 2009

• i agree with olivishank....Use the prescription strength Secret. I used the dove prescription strength and it d/n work as well as the Secret.
    Anonymous

• I use Ban. They sell it in stick form, as well as roll on. With it being summer, the roll on feels so good when putting it on! But the stick overall works the best. I had the same problem!
    VonWiggles

Answer by VonWiggles at 4:40 PM on Jul. 28, 2009

• ok, i will say that the 'prescription strength' deoderants turned my armpits black, so i stay away from them. i have had luck lately with the platinum secret (not the regular one). also, i find that the gel is better for me than the stick so maybe you'll have to try a few different ones to find the one for you
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 8:58 PM on Jul. 28, 2009

• We're in Texas and this is a big one here this summer since its been over 100 degrees pretty much every day. The Avon deodorants are only .99 they're liquid and they're awesome. I like to switch up my scents but the Feelin Fresh seems to be universal. They just came out with a no marks version too. www.youravon.com/dhullum if you want to try one make sure to use coupon code fsany for free shipping with no minimum purchase. You might like buying one of the talc powders and the matching deodorant. Both will only cost about $3!`
    usbornebooksdh

Answer by usbornebooksdh at 10:51 PM on Jul. 28, 2009

• This might sound weird but Sometimes I use my husband deodorant works wonder..lol
    mami_rocks

Answer by mami_rocks at 6:25 AM on Jul. 30, 2009