What do you think?

My LMP was June 22nd. I had about 3 1/2 days of spotting on the 9th-11th of July.

My expected period was 8 days ago.

I took a two line positive test today at about 5:30, and about 25 seconds later, it was negative.

2 minutes later, a very faint, but very clear second line developed.

This may be a stupid question, but I just want opinions.

gabrielle_x

Asked by gabrielle_x at 12:01 AM on Jul. 28, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• wait another week and test again
    16thmoon

Answer by 16thmoon at 12:03 AM on Jul. 28, 2009

• Should I tell my Fiance' or wait?
    gabrielle_x

Answer by gabrielle_x at 12:07 AM on Jul. 28, 2009

• wait
    Cherrie522

Answer by Cherrie522 at 12:25 AM on Jul. 28, 2009

• I'd say you are probably pregnant! I think you are supposed to wait at least 2 minutes for the result so if there was a faint line after 2 min. you are probably pregnant. But before telling your fiance I'd just get a second test to make sure of it :)
    stpalmsgirl

Answer by stpalmsgirl at 2:03 AM on Jul. 28, 2009

• take one in the morning when you first wake up! a faint positive is still a positive!! I think you are prego!
    stickyfingers

Answer by stickyfingers at 2:16 AM on Jul. 28, 2009

• Its easily possible, that happened with my first pregnancy test and it turned out I was. I would wait a wee or two and try again. As for telling him I would wait it may get his hopes up and if your not it could crush him I would wait untill I was positive unless it's bothering you or your worring often he might be great to talk to about it to comfort you.
    I hope it all goes well hun!
    Emo_mommy

Answer by Emo_mommy at 4:33 AM on Jul. 28, 2009