SURGERY AND ANAETHESiA! [HELP..PLEASE READ]

i just had a surgery on thursday and was put on anaethesia....the day before...(Wed) i started my period...it lasted wed and thursday (normally)...friday it was very light almost gone and after that it has been gone...so it lasted 2 1/2 days...It is NORMALLy ***6*** days....
1)do you think its the anaethesia or could i be pregnant?
2)anybody had anaethesia throw your period off?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:04 AM on Jul. 28, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• The only time I've been under anesthesia I was pregnant... it was ectopic and they were removing it :( I don't think that anesthesia could do that to your period, though. I'd take a test if I were you, just to be sure.
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 12:05 AM on Jul. 28, 2009

• AWW..iM SORRy TO HEAR THAT...BUT yEAH i MIGHT HAVE TO...My PERIOD HAS NEVER BEEN THAT SHORT!

B U M P!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:07 AM on Jul. 28, 2009

• I hope you get the result you want :)
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 12:10 AM on Jul. 28, 2009