I'm sexually frusterated. help

I don't even know what else to do. I've told my husband I need sex. He'll have sex but just long enough to take care of himself. I'm sick of it. I have talked to him, I try to do new things, I try to stick to with what he likes. And getting the job done myself just isn't fun. This is so lame. I'm only 20. I should be getting plenty of sex. Grr

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:13 AM on Jul. 28, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Tell him to get you off or he can get off all by himself lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:15 AM on Jul. 28, 2009

• Get him one of those cock rings that makes them last longer. Lol, and maybe some sex toys so u r getting some other type of pleasure.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:18 AM on Jul. 28, 2009

• Cheat
    munch12502

Answer by munch12502 at 12:19 AM on Jul. 28, 2009

• thanks munch.. i don't have the balls to do that. I love my husband its just getting so old.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:23 AM on Jul. 28, 2009

• What a twat you are to tell her to cheat.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:24 AM on Jul. 28, 2009

• Cheat? are you serious? That is the worse answer I have ever heard. Never cheat on your spouse.

With that said...I would definitely try harder to make your husband understand your needs. Tell him bluntly what you need and want. Don't threaten him, but let him know that you need to be satisfied by him so that you don't have to look elsewhere. If that don't work....stop what you are doing for him..don't go the extra mile for him. Make him realize how it is no fun when the other doesn't get involved.

Good Luck!
    Dickens

Answer by Dickens at 12:26 AM on Jul. 28, 2009

• Cheat

Bravo idea. You must do that when things get rough.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:27 AM on Jul. 28, 2009

• Cheat, wow I see a single mother in the making. Wonder what kind fo children this female will raise. I use female cuz she is no lady nor even a real woman.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:32 AM on Jul. 28, 2009

• laughingUse a hand mixer!

Starfire73

Answer by Starfire73 at 12:47 AM on Jul. 28, 2009

• lmao Starfire! I saw that question earlier today.
    theutilitarian

Answer by theutilitarian at 12:50 AM on Jul. 28, 2009