Should I tell my SO that I think I had a chemical pregnancy?

I had thought I was pregnant a couple months ago, and I just figured out that I think (am pretty certain) that it was a chemical pregnancy (very early miscarriage).....should I tell my SO or just let it go and keep it myself?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:19 AM on Jul. 28, 2009 in Relationships

• If you need support tell him, if not I wouldn't.
    Cherrie522

Answer by Cherrie522 at 12:23 AM on Jul. 28, 2009

• If you didnt tell him u were pregnant I would see no harm in not telling him. He could either react like, "whew! Thank goodness", or be very upset by it ( i dont know him im just saying). In the case of the latter, it's best that you dont tell him, because there's no need for him to feel upset for something that never did happen. If you are having a hard time with it, maybe cuz you wanted to have a baby, there's always CafeMom friends to talk to. I had a miscarriage once, I felt bad, but it turned out for the best, the man I was with was a jerk. If you're trying to get pregnant, don't try again for at least 10 months, for risk of having another miscarriage. Good Luck, and God Bless!
    mumma28

Answer by mumma28 at 12:26 AM on Jul. 28, 2009

• I agree with Cherrie. If you are upset and want his support or comfort than of course you should tell him...but if you are doing alright than I wouldn't say anything.
    Ash9724

Answer by Ash9724 at 12:27 AM on Jul. 28, 2009

• He did know I thought I might be pregnant.... -OP
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:28 AM on Jul. 28, 2009