I'm new to cafemom what can I expect? Do you love this site? I've heard it's a bit of an addiction.

theutilitarian

Asked by theutilitarian at 12:32 AM on Jul. 28, 2009 in Just for Fun

• What you should expect is this: we have a ton of women from different backgrounds, religions, races and parenting theologies. We have many, many years of experience and some have none at all. Some are very knowledgeable and can answer a lot, but some seem to know nothing at all.
    We are a wealth of resources and friendship. Take us with a grain of salt as noone knows everything and we are going from our own life experiences and training. Be patient if we seem short tempered or even rude one day...who knows what is going on in our lives that day....and sometimes we can't keep our mouths shut even when we should. What you should expect is this: anger, love, hatred, jealousy, knowledge, stupidity, freaky, straight and just plain fun. Plus more. :)
    SusieD250

Answer by SusieD250 at 1:37 AM on Jul. 28, 2009

• Yes it is addicting. At least for me! :) But I like this site because i can always get an answer for questions, or opinions, which are helpful if i cant get to the doctor yet or if it's just a curiousity question.
    MommyLee08

Answer by MommyLee08 at 12:44 AM on Jul. 28, 2009

• we have some evil and mean moms here

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:59 AM on Jul. 28, 2009

• Lol, yes, what Susie said!
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 1:39 AM on Jul. 28, 2009

• What Susie said, Oh and if you state your opinion don't be surprised if you get private messages telling you your wrong. Instead of them leaving it alone. This just happened to me for the first time in over a year!
    Mamasita98

Answer by Mamasita98 at 1:44 AM on Jul. 28, 2009

• it's addicting, lots of drama, no matter what someone here will disagree with you on any level..... but when you need advice there are women who will try to help! So yes, Exaclty what susie said! LOL
    07lilmama1108

Answer by 07lilmama1108 at 2:29 AM on Jul. 28, 2009