Want a Free Book? : ) I might have accidentally deleted the last one ???

I just noticed that my last question is gone, I was kinda tripping out, LOL. And I don't really think cafemom deleted it because I didn't get a notice or a message from them saying they were doing that. And I wasn't soliciting, just showing you where you could get a free book if you want it.

So I was thinking that maybe I accidentally deleted it, or my dd's foot hit my laptop and somehow deleted it, LOL.

So anyways, for those of you who wanted the book but didn't get a chance to get the link it is here.

https://www.mygfa.org/offer/freebook/?cm_sp=Free-Book-_-Homepage-_-Creative-A

If you want the book, go get it now in case this one gets deleted on accident or on purpose, LOL.

Cinnamon-mom

Asked by Cinnamon-mom at 12:33 AM on Jul. 28, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• I ordered mine! Can't wait,it sounds very interesting. I also watched the video. That pastor is right on the money. Thank you for sharing the link.
    stvmen88

Answer by stvmen88 at 10:18 AM on Jul. 28, 2009

• Cinnamon-mom

Answer by Cinnamon-mom at 12:33 AM on Jul. 28, 2009

• first, what is the name of this free book?
    Momoftwo278

Answer by Momoftwo278 at 1:54 AM on Jul. 28, 2009

• The title is Revolution In World Missions. I "ordered" mine. Thanks for sharing this.
    Lexylex

Answer by Lexylex at 5:36 AM on Jul. 28, 2009