about a month and a half ago i had a what doctors call an incomplete miscarige and i havent and my period yet could i be pregnant im scared to buy a pregnancy test becouse im scared that it may com out that im not any me and my hubby want a babt

plav86

Asked by plav86 at 12:43 AM on Jul. 28, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Did the miscarriage actually complete? If not you may have retained products of conception which are keeping you from starting you period. If it was complete, it's normal for your cycles to take up to 8 weeks to start following a miscarriage. I had a missed miscarriage and D&C on April 15th, I didn't start my period until June 1st, I'm sorry for your loss and I hope this helps. Hugs
    Soon2Be8489

Answer by Soon2Be8489 at 12:52 AM on Jul. 28, 2009

• no it was an incomplete miscariage and i had a D&C Also
    plav86

Answer by plav86 at 12:58 AM on Jul. 28, 2009

• I'm sorry you are going through this. Take the test. It will either be a yes or a no. Yes, you are pregnant. No, you try again.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:53 AM on Jul. 28, 2009