If I had a camera that took a picture of your inner beauty, what would you look like?

casperskitty

Asked by casperskitty at 12:50 AM on Jul. 28, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I am drop dead gorgeous on the inside! The person I am was influenced by a hard working single Mom and 4 sensational grandparents! I like to think that all the best of them is in me.

Mamasita98, I am so sorry you are sad. I hope whatever it is passes soon.
    yourspecialkid

Answer by yourspecialkid at 1:50 AM on Jul. 28, 2009

• I'm not sure what you would see. I would hope you would see an honest, generous and empathetic person. I'm sure there would be a few black marks where I slip, but for the most part I would hope you would see the person I previously described because that's what I truly try to be.
    theutilitarian

Answer by theutilitarian at 12:55 AM on Jul. 28, 2009

• not perfect at all.

rubipresiosa1

Answer by rubipresiosa1 at 12:55 AM on Jul. 28, 2009

• you would see words.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 1:38 AM on Jul. 28, 2009

• No beauty, just sadness.
    Mamasita98

Answer by Mamasita98 at 1:39 AM on Jul. 28, 2009

• Something like a Picasso
    FlyMom07

Answer by FlyMom07 at 2:14 AM on Jul. 28, 2009

• Love, laughter, flowers, strawberries. . .
    zassymama2

Answer by zassymama2 at 2:15 AM on Jul. 28, 2009

• I was hoping this post would get more action, but I guess you don't get attention unless it is a drama fest.

I think that if I were to use such a camera to do a self-portrait, you would see many things like a mosaic that makes up my image. You would see gifts, because I love to give to others. You would see my daughter and my husband because they are so much a part of who I am now. You would see my father who, in his violent temper, made me stronger. You would see my mother because she made me an independent thinker. You would see the faces of all of the people who I have encountered who have left their mark on me. And you would see a heart because it is the most important part of who I am.
    casperskitty

Answer by casperskitty at 4:55 AM on Jul. 28, 2009

• mamasita, I hope that this is just a temporary phase and that things start looking up. PM me anytime. I am a great listener. But even sadness has a face. You are worthy.

jeanclaudia, which words?
    casperskitty

Answer by casperskitty at 4:58 AM on Jul. 28, 2009

• I'd probably be just as ugly....
    I'm working on it
    jachelle

Answer by jachelle at 12:34 PM on Jul. 29, 2009