• In the Spotlight:

How did you make friends on this site?

I'm new and have no friends LOL. Do you just know people on this site or if you didn't how did you go about meeting others? Thank you.

theutilitarian

Asked by theutilitarian at 1:02 AM on Jul. 28, 2009 in Just for Fun

• A lot of my friends on here were made through this part of the site. There have been instances when me and another mom have really agreed on a topic and eventually one of us sent a friend request. Also, you can search for moms in your area...some of the women on my friends list came from that. :)
    StefanieN84

Answer by StefanieN84 at 1:06 AM on Jul. 28, 2009

• LOL, mostly by inviting people to be friends who I agree with! But I have fewer than ten friends here. I don't have many on myspace either. I just don't see the point in having hundreds of 'friends' I never talk to so I keep my group of friends small.
    casperskitty

Answer by casperskitty at 1:15 AM on Jul. 28, 2009

• oh dear, hugs n welcome :) u get to meet p'ple when u get on the forums and respond to other posts. U can also invite p'ple to be your friend. Also join groups n if you see someone u like feel free 2 invite them. Most will accept it. All the best. And you are welcome to be my friend too! :)
    sanab

Answer by sanab at 1:36 AM on Jul. 28, 2009

• You and I exchanged a quick note the other day. If you'd like to add me as a friend, please feel free to do so. You just gotta jump in!
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 7:56 AM on Jul. 28, 2009