what to do when i can't stand my husband

I think that he acts like a child and is a selfish little brat. He thinks he can do whatever he wants and complain about his life no matter what happens. He wasn't like this until after returning from Iraq. What do i do? I have thought about leaving lot of times but am convinced that there is something fixable wrong with him. Prior to leaving he was the best husband anyone could ever ask for.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:14 AM on Jul. 28, 2009 in Relationships

• be there for him and help him now thar he needs you. U said yourself he wasn't like this b/4. Marriage life is not always a bed of roses. There are rough times too and when you sail through together it re-enforces your bond. All the best and if you think he needs counselling, suggest it. :)

sanab

Answer by sanab at 1:24 AM on Jul. 28, 2009

• Going to war can really change a person. I know that since my husband joined the army he has been alot more outspoken, and doesnt take alot of the shit he used to from people. everyone deals with thier stress differently. marriages are work, and if you really wanted it to work you would do everything you could to help him.
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 2:35 AM on Jul. 28, 2009

• I have been through 7 deployments with my husband and every single time he is a little off when he returns home. We both are. I get used to living an operating my way and so does he. How long has it been since he returned?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:23 AM on Jul. 28, 2009

• 8 months since the last deployment and he's been on three. He was never the same after the first and is getting progressively worse. When is the point of no return? It's been three years of living like this and i'm at the end of my rope. He's gone to counseling, gone on anti depressants, anti anxiety meds and always quits both. I don't know what to do but i can't live like this forever.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:44 AM on Jul. 28, 2009