I need recipes for baked goods that are going to be shipped !!

My husbands birthday is coming up and recently he’s had to fly to Texas so we wont be together on his birthday. I want to be able to surprise him with some home made goodies. I'm going to have to ship them to him but I have no idea what kind of goodies would hold up well enough for shipping. Anyone have any good recopies for this ???

Asked by HeartsNRoses at 1:43 AM on Jul. 28, 2009 in Food & Drink

• I shipped brownies from texas to cali and they made it ok and still delish. I shipped overnight though and in a container that was air tight and wrapped with like a whole thing of saran wrap. lol

Answer by ajerez at 11:36 AM on Jul. 28, 2009

• OUch... With the way the mail goes here. None of the foods will be in one peice. How about a giftcard? Unless you are willing to pay for overnight delivery

Answer by Anonymous at 11:23 AM on Jul. 28, 2009

• reeses pieces in some cookies

Answer by 2mothershelpers at 2:04 AM on Jul. 28, 2009

• put a choclate kiss in the center of any kind of cookie you already made!

Answer by 2mothershelpers at 2:02 AM on Jul. 28, 2009