Did you ever had a neg. HPT and you were preggo?

I am a few days late with my period and my boobs are so sore and they usually never are, the last time they were sore was when I was early in my first pregnancy. I have also been very emotional for the past week. So I took an HPT yesterday and it was negativ. How many of you had an negativ HPT and than were pregnant?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:53 AM on Jul. 28, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• yes go with clear blue easy yes/no pregnant one it actually spells it.
    there are dud tests!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:55 AM on Jul. 28, 2009

• I had one and I waited a week and took another and it came up positive.
    Bamzakarat

Answer by Bamzakarat at 2:01 AM on Jul. 28, 2009

• Yep the first test I took when I was preggers with my son came out negative. I waited a week and tested again and lo and behold I was pregnant. Good luck! Sending baby dust your way!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:29 AM on Jul. 28, 2009

• I had the same thing happen to me. Neg 3x then I went to the Dr's and got a blood test and low and behold I was very much pregnant!!
    Good luck to you my dear!! Keep us posted!!
    newlifewith3

Answer by newlifewith3 at 11:39 AM on Jul. 28, 2009

• Thanks momma's! I will test again next week.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:40 AM on Jul. 28, 2009

• Yes. I even went to planned parenthood & the lady showed me the negative test. I waited, waited...like 2 more weeks. Finally went to the dr. & got another test. My "Negative Test" baby is now 15 yrs old. lol
    lisa89j

Answer by lisa89j at 1:46 PM on Jul. 28, 2009

• Just got my period, so I am defenitly not pregnant.. I am kinda depressed about it I was almost certain that I was and to top it my neighbor came to me all happy today telling me she was pregnant although they weren't even trying.. Don't get me wrong I am totally happy for her I just wish I would be too.. maybe next month.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:02 AM on Jul. 29, 2009