What would you do in this situation??

I am haveing a real tough time right now.My husband and I had to move in my old home next to my childrens great grand father my ex husbands grandfather at the end of last year.Are lease ran out and we couldnt find a new pace to rent.We have been there for 9 months.We pay him rent and every thing is hunkey dory.Well last week my sorry ex comes in and stays with the grandfather,Mind you I an scared of the man he was a beater when I was married to him.He is also a dead beat dad that owes his kids 19000 in back child support.What should I do I am stuck between a rock and a hard place.I have a great hubby but I dont know if he can handle all my nightmares and crying for long.What should I do??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:19 AM on Jul. 28, 2009 in Relationships

• move to your moms this is too wierd! pray !!!he maybe the jealous kind or have cameras?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:44 AM on Jul. 28, 2009

• Why have'nt you found a place in 9 months?? Theres plenty apartments available im sure pack your shit and move away ASAP. What does your hubby think of all this?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:20 AM on Jul. 28, 2009

• We were trying to save money to buy a house.I dont want to pay rent anymore. He isnt happy but he shows a strong face. My ex is doing every thing my husband tells him to do though lol he talks he listens.I am pretty shure he just wants to stay out of jail thou
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:39 AM on Jul. 28, 2009