my 19 yo is the "other woman"

How would you handle it if your 19 year old dtg got herself involved with a married man 9 years her senior? She is in college and he left his wife and child for her.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:27 AM on Jul. 28, 2009 in Adult Children (18+)

• She is a home wrecker and a slut. She shoud not have caused this. I would be so upset if it were my daughter.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:30 AM on Jul. 28, 2009

• What goes around comes around that's what I would tell her, and I would be really upset and ashamed oh her, if my daughter did something like that

looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 2:33 AM on Jul. 28, 2009

• I think you are very rude to call another woman a sut!

I do think this is very wrong but lets not stone her kay?

The devil is the enemy not people.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:34 AM on Jul. 28, 2009

• pray for her and get this poor gal the hpv vaccine b4 she gets an STD from him, or someone else
    Romans 3:23
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:36 AM on Jul. 28, 2009

• He has preyed on a young naive 19 yr. old girl. He way knows better he is the schmuck that is ruining all their lives!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:37 AM on Jul. 28, 2009

• She is still a teanager this is practically disgusting what a perv
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:38 AM on Jul. 28, 2009

• take her away with no cell phone for the summer and fix her up with a nice guy. You have to break her away somehow??
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:39 AM on Jul. 28, 2009

• He has seduced a near child he deserves to be boiled in some hot water! I hope his exwife does not have mob ties?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:41 AM on Jul. 28, 2009

• At nineteen she has some idea of what she is doing. She knows an older man is most likely married. I believe the man has a lot of fault, but she is not innocent of wrongdoing here.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:43 AM on Jul. 28, 2009

• 19 is a 12th grader with no expierience with seducing lying manipulative older men!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:47 AM on Jul. 28, 2009