Ugh! Why can't I sleep? Is anybody else suffering from insomia tonight?

theutilitarian

Asked by theutilitarian at 2:42 AM on Jul. 28, 2009 in Just for Fun

• LOL... I can never get to sleep before 2 or 3 am!! It all started when my daughter, now 5, had trouble staying asleep when she was 18-24 months. Now she, and my son, 3, wake up most nights for a drink, or crying about something, by 2 or so. Now I can't even think of going to bed until they have both gotten up a least once. I hate to be woken up from a sound sleep!! I joke and say my kids gave me a sleep disorder... but it's not really all that funny is it! ;o)
    Morgain

Answer by Morgain at 11:36 AM on Jul. 28, 2009

• Well it isn't quite insomnia for me but it's too damn hot here to sleep.
    Bamzakarat

Answer by Bamzakarat at 2:48 AM on Jul. 28, 2009

• YES! ME ME ME! lol i always do! i'm usually up for a WHILE, but once DH gets home it'll be a lot different!
    07lilmama1108

Answer by 07lilmama1108 at 2:53 AM on Jul. 28, 2009

• I am up all night every night...I hate it i have been this way since I was a little girl
    ilovemyboys21

Answer by ilovemyboys21 at 2:57 AM on Jul. 28, 2009

• Mine is called baby pains. Can't wait to not be preggos anymore!
    tcarter1981

Answer by tcarter1981 at 3:11 AM on Jul. 28, 2009

• I sometimes get insomnia, but for the last month or so my stepboys have been off visiting their mom. DH is a full time student, but for the summer semester he only has one class where he goes into the school, the others are online. The one class he does go to runs from 6-9:30 pm on Mon and Wed. So basically we've been staying up waaaay too late and sleeping half of the day. Last night, or should I say this morning...we didn't get to sleep until about 5...and then slept until about 1. It's driving me crazy!! Mostly because he's playing America's Army instead of spending much time with me. I'd just go to bed half the time, but his pc is right next to our bedroom and the noise really gets to me. He wears headphones...but I can still hear stuff and then he talks also. Oh well...they come home in a week...and then things should get back to normal.....I hope! lol
    daisy521

Answer by daisy521 at 3:46 AM on Jul. 28, 2009