So whats your thoughts on the date 12/21/12?

I was just curious how everyone else feels about it. Me personally it's kinda freeky. But what do you think? Another Y2K? Or does it have truth?

luvmygrlz

Asked by luvmygrlz at 3:15 AM on Jul. 28, 2009 in Just for Fun

• 12/121/12 is when the mayan calendar resets so no I'm not freaked out about it. I recently went to Mexico and bought a Mayan Calendar and they explained that it wasn't the end of the world, but the beginning!
    Im my opinion I don't think any of us can predict when the end of the world will be....I'm still waiting for 2000, isn't that when the world was supposed to end?? I made a HUGE mistake that night!! LOL!
    theutilitarian

Answer by theutilitarian at 3:46 AM on Jul. 28, 2009

• The more research I do on this the more I get freaked out. But there isn't anything I can do about it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:16 AM on Jul. 28, 2009

• I don't ever give it any thought. It will be just another day.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:17 AM on Jul. 28, 2009

• We have emergancy plans, but there's nothing you can really do about it, so all I do is try to live every day to the fullest. We could get in a car accident and be gone before then.
    tcarter1981

Answer by tcarter1981 at 3:29 AM on Jul. 28, 2009

• I'm with theutilitarian
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 3:49 AM on Jul. 28, 2009

• aren't they making a movie about it??

i don't really care for it. i was 11 when the y2k was all around. and it didn't affect anyone. so y should this one???
    lol
    it's only a calendar!
    kittenripmaygo

Answer by kittenripmaygo at 4:27 AM on Jul. 28, 2009

• I think I am going to have an annual gyno exam on that day. and perhaps a picnic! Yeah, that's how I'll spend that day.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:52 AM on Jul. 28, 2009