Can A High Stress Level Prevent Pregnancy?

taylord.

Asked by taylord. at 3:21 AM on Jul. 28, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• yes, if you extremly stressed it can cause you a harder time getting pregnant
    vgiron

Answer by vgiron at 3:22 AM on Jul. 28, 2009

• I have heard of this. I have a relative, and I've heard of others, who tried so hard to conceive and couldn't for year, adopted, and a couple months later did conceive. It's as though the stress was off and it happened.

Answer by Bmat at 9:57 AM on Jul. 28, 2009

• I firmly believe that stress can prevent pregnancy. My husband and I went some highly stressful situations last summer, between him getting cancer, our money troubles and in general stressed and worried I wouldn't get pregnant. As soon as things settled down, I was pregnant! I didn't think so much about it, I had given up saying the attitude, as it's not my time but god will decide when the right time is. good luck to you!
    Sillylins

Answer by Sillylins at 11:15 AM on Jul. 28, 2009

• yes.
    christaberk

Answer by christaberk at 4:27 PM on Jul. 28, 2009