i always wondered what political category i fall into..

i am:
-pro-life (but not an imposing nutjob)
-support people who need public assistance
-in favor of legalization of marijuana
-delaying universal health package until it is perfected in the eyes of americans
-in favor of gay marriage
-against all illegal immigration

what does that make me? pls don't say an idiot or a troll. i'm just not familiar with all this and want to know where i fall.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:47 AM on Jul. 28, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Just right of the center?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:54 AM on Jul. 28, 2009

• Me too. My fiance is republican and I do agree more with that party than any other. I don't worry about catagorizing myself. I just look at who has the closest beliefs to mine and who I think will do the best job. You're never going to find one polotitian that you agree with 100%

Everything you said, I believe too. But, I'm also a little old fashioned. I liked Bush and can't stand Obama at all.
    tcarter1981

Answer by tcarter1981 at 4:06 AM on Jul. 28, 2009

• You're a moderate or independent. I lean to the left quite a bit, but I still retain my independent status with my voter registration because I despise both political parties in this country. I think they're our biggest problem.
    Jafra_mommy

Answer by Jafra_mommy at 6:11 AM on Jul. 28, 2009

• You can't be a republican, some of them believe in gay marriage but they're not allowed to say and they HATE anyone on PA....Maybe an independent that leans right. Just vote for the guy, not the party
    sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 7:46 AM on Jul. 28, 2009

• sweet-a-kins, could you PLEASE stop generalizing people. I AM a Republican...I don't HATE anyone, least of all... those less fortunate. As a volunteer in my community working with poor folks at the Food Pantry and Meal on Wheels, I can say I am practicing what I preach. How about YOU?
    realtorshelly

Answer by realtorshelly at 8:16 AM on Jul. 28, 2009

Yes honey, my sister works at a family homeless shelter and I volunteer there as well. You may want to leave your party then....Take a look back and see where your fellp pub ladies fall on people on PA, its not very christian-like

sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 8:19 AM on Jul. 28, 2009

• Yes honey, my sister works at a family homeless shelter and I volunteer there as well. You may want to leave your party then....Take a look back and see where your fellp pub ladies fall on people on PA, its not very christian-like.

So? There are hypocrites EVERYWHERE. Like those who espouse peace and bash any and all opposing views.

realtorshelly

Answer by realtorshelly at 8:45 AM on Jul. 28, 2009

• So? There are hypocrites EVERYWHERE. Like those who espouse peace and bash any and all opposing views.

Who's bashing your view? Sorry, all my posts carry extreme sarcasm. When I said you can't be a republican when obviously she can be whatever she wants.....it was sarcasm. Based on every answer on CM about PA that's the impression that is given.
    sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 9:13 AM on Jul. 28, 2009

• You can't be a republican, some of them believe in gay marriage but they're not allowed to say and they HATE anyone on PA....

I have no issue either way with gay marriage and don't hate everyone on PA. Your a far left propaganda queen.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 9:48 AM on Jul. 28, 2009

• sweets I will tell you my issue with PA. I know WAY to many people who have been on PA that trade their food stamps for drugs trade their babies wic provided formula for drugs and I don't feel MY tax dollars should go for that. I know some people who do need it as well and that is a different issue. So yes some people on PA I strongly dislike and think it should be taken but what you say is just ignorant. Your not smart enough to see the difference.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 9:53 AM on Jul. 28, 2009