having sex again?

when did any of you have sex again after having a baby?

RIP.Caleb

Asked by RIP.Caleb at 3:50 AM on Jul. 28, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• well, I was in the hosp 4 days (c section) and I think we had sex 3 days after being home... so a week after she was born
    07lilmama1108

Answer by 07lilmama1108 at 3:59 AM on Jul. 28, 2009

• About a month after birth we started having sex again. Everybody i different and really its up to you and your body when you think your ready. Now the doctor tells you to wait for 6 weeks but I never listened.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:59 AM on Jul. 28, 2009

• ok thanks
    RIP.Caleb

Answer by RIP.Caleb at 4:01 AM on Jul. 28, 2009

• If I remember correctly we started having sex again right after I got my mirena IUD in so I think it was about 3 months afterwards. Well we actually had sex probably a few weeks after but not unprotected until after the IUD was in place.
    Bamzakarat

Answer by Bamzakarat at 4:01 AM on Jul. 28, 2009

• That's quick. I waited like 3 months. And he had hernia surgery 5 months prior to having her. About a month before we finally got to try and I lost my mucus plug. So I swear after going that long it was like falling in love all over again.
    tcarter1981

Answer by tcarter1981 at 4:02 AM on Jul. 28, 2009

• 2 wks but whenever you fell froggy leap lol, but eptopic and miscarrage are very high risks before 6 wks
    23yoldmommy_of4

Answer by 23yoldmommy_of4 at 4:50 AM on Jul. 28, 2009

• 2 weeks with my first, close to 4 with my second.
    purpleducky

Answer by purpleducky at 9:16 AM on Jul. 28, 2009

• My son was born the 2nd of november, & we can sex thanksgiving morning, so it was 3 in half weeks
    iloveitalready

Answer by iloveitalready at 4:20 PM on Jul. 28, 2009