birth control

what one do you prefer?

RIP.Caleb

Asked by RIP.Caleb at 4:00 AM on Jul. 28, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I've been on probably 4 different kinds of pills, and recently had the IUD mirena and I loved it. I just got it taken out to ttc again, but I never had any problems with it.
    Bamzakarat

Answer by Bamzakarat at 4:03 AM on Jul. 28, 2009

• how much does the IUD cost
    RIP.Caleb

Answer by RIP.Caleb at 4:05 AM on Jul. 28, 2009

• IDK. What's the one where you get your period like twice a year? I want that one LOL I was thinking of waiting like 5 yrs to have more, so I was thinking about whatever's longest, but I really don't know.
    tcarter1981

Answer by tcarter1981 at 4:10 AM on Jul. 28, 2009

• I have tried all different kinds of BC and have had problems on all of them. I for got what it is called but its a BC that they make an incision in your arm and put it in there and it lasts for 5 years and I have been told that it is a great BC. I just never tried it because I have had so many problems with any kind of BC that I just tied my tubes.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:13 AM on Jul. 28, 2009

• I tried a few I got on Yaz because periods were just too painfull for me. I liked yaz alot the first month sucks because your body is getting used to it but your it makes you kinda feel happier and periods don't make the demon from hell come out lol. But I would talk to a doctor and see what they think hun.
    Good luck!
    Emo_mommy

Answer by Emo_mommy at 4:27 AM on Jul. 28, 2009

• I have used several diffrent types of BC. Most all of them gave me headaches, and other side effects. I'm currently using paragard IUD ( the copper one with no hormones that lasts 10yrs) and it works great! No worries about taking a pill on time, no sticky marks on your skin from the patch, no needles involved like the some other ones. I don't know what it cost because my insurance covered it.
    MOM2SWEETNESSx3

Answer by MOM2SWEETNESSx3 at 8:29 AM on Jul. 28, 2009

• Abstinence. Two other forms gave me kids.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:44 AM on Jul. 28, 2009

• I like Aleese. I know of a few girls who have gotten pregnant taking Yaz - one with twins!
    mevxoxo

Answer by mevxoxo at 10:22 AM on Jul. 28, 2009

• I have the Paragaurd and love it. My insurance covered my IUD but I think you can get them at the health department. The Mirena has hormones in it and lasts for 5 years the paragaurd has no hormones and lasts for 10 years.
    The only downfall is that the Paragaurd makes your periods a little heavier because of not having hormones but for me it isnt too bad
    MommyFlood

Answer by MommyFlood at 3:17 PM on Jul. 28, 2009