Middle name

What are some good middle names in your opinion? I'm finding it hard to find one for my soon to be and was looking for some ideas.

Thanks so much!

Emo_mommy

Asked by Emo_mommy at 4:06 AM on Jul. 28, 2009 in Pregnancy

• violet jean, sunny andrew, sunny michael, violet sue.....seriously though once the baby starts to move itll come to you...at the beginning of this pregnancy for me i wanted to name him johnothan oliver, but the more he kicked(which is still all the time and i have 17 days to go) the more he be became someone who needed a crazy name so were going to name him johnovan orien ...it fits his personality....and my hubby and 2 year old have the same initials so why not give him them too
    Mamaof2boys0709

Answer by Mamaof2boys0709 at 6:04 AM on Jul. 28, 2009

• I wanted Madline's to be Lynn (So I could call her Lin Lin) And Emily's to be Pie. Didn't get my way on either one. :( I think a first name would help. There are so many.
    tcarter1981

Answer by tcarter1981 at 4:08 AM on Jul. 28, 2009

• Sarah
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:14 AM on Jul. 28, 2009

• Lynn, Ann, Marie seem to be the most common that I have heard. What is a first name you like?
    07lilmama1108

Answer by 07lilmama1108 at 4:28 AM on Jul. 28, 2009

• SOrry I didnt add that!! I want the first name to be either Sunny or violet
    PS thanks for the help!
    Emo_mommy

Answer by Emo_mommy at 4:55 AM on Jul. 28, 2009

• Sunny lin
    Sunny mae
    Sunny breeze
    Violet rose
    Violet mae
    Violet lillian

it will come to you just don't concentrate.
    LostAngel1986

Answer by LostAngel1986 at 6:19 AM on Jul. 28, 2009

• All of my kids (Boy or girl) have their fathers name as thier middle name :-) It makes picking a middle name SUPER easy lol...

Marie is a nice middle name for a girl I thik.. It's common. but I think it's nice
    Habibti812

Answer by Habibti812 at 11:37 AM on Jul. 28, 2009