how do i juggle my schedule with my kiddos

I work a full time job and go to college part time i'm having a reallllly hard time with my schedule vs. theirs

23yoldmommy_of4

Asked by 23yoldmommy_of4 at 4:33 AM on Jul. 28, 2009 in Money & Work

• You will get through it... And be a better person for it.. I don't miss those days at all. I was a full time student, with a part time job, a 15 month old, and a newborn. Ugh!
    It was about schedule schedule schedule for me. I took all the help that was offered me. I was honest with my professors, told them my situation. One even had me leave his lecture to "take a nap" because I looked so frazzled.
    say_tay

Answer by say_tay at 8:22 AM on Jul. 28, 2009

• that is how babies get left in cars-slow down! WARNING
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:35 AM on Jul. 28, 2009

• How old are they? When you're done with school and have better job making more money and able to do fun things with them I think they'll see that it's worth it and respect you for it. You're setting a good example. Just take every spare minute, even if it's in the car to try to keep in touch with them and have fun.
    tcarter1981

Answer by tcarter1981 at 4:40 AM on Jul. 28, 2009

• maddie is tammie 2 goin on3 johnny 2 goin on 3 and emily newborn
    23yoldmommy_of4

Answer by 23yoldmommy_of4 at 4:56 AM on Jul. 28, 2009

• sorry maddie is 4
    23yoldmommy_of4

• Congratulations to you! I am sure that you are doing a great job. Do you have friend, family or neighbors you can trade child care with?

Answer by rkoloms at 10:58 AM on Jul. 28, 2009