What model Ford do you have, and do you love it?

jewjewbee

Asked by jewjewbee at 6:19 AM on Jul. 28, 2009 in Money & Work

• 1967 Galaxie 500 XL convertible

Answer by rkoloms at 10:57 AM on Jul. 28, 2009

• I had a loaner 2008 ford explorer XLT I loved that car. I wanted to cry when I had to give it back
    snjbjac

Answer by snjbjac at 9:27 AM on Jul. 28, 2009

• I have a Ford Explorex and I have been hit twice on the freeway going fast we were fine but the others people car were damaged severly.Mine had very little damage.I love my car.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:43 AM on Jul. 28, 2009

• My dream is to have a Ford F150 extended cab fire engine red but that's on hold for a bit longer. Gotta pay off some bills first. I've always loved Fords but had to get a Dodge van a few years back because that was what I could afford. Hasn't been to bad but I still like my Fords.
    baconbits

Answer by baconbits at 9:58 AM on Jul. 28, 2009

• Had a 1995 GTFord Mustang White Black Interior oh how I loved that car even though it help get me 3 speeding tickets, it was a stick shift...I love stick shifts. Then we had a family so we have an 2000 Expedition, now my dh has a 2004 Ford F 150. We love it....

Since we are on the topic of Ford's...Have you ever heard of this...Ford stands for...Fix Or Repair Daily. Or Found On Road Dead...Cruel I know but we love our Ford's....
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 10:40 AM on Jul. 28, 2009

• I love my F150 extended cab it's my baby. I also had a Ford escape and I really loved that car to. I bitched for weeks after we sold it thank goodness we had the truck 2. Now I'm forced to drive a GMC and I really want to put a sticker on it that says "don't tell me Ford I'm cheating with a GM"
    Fordmomma

Answer by Fordmomma at 11:09 AM on Jul. 28, 2009