My Hobby

I know most won't even admit, but my hobby is smoking a joint every now and again. Well, I'll be honest, I am a pothead. A joint, a bowl, a blunt, a sweet muffin topped with "mary butter". Yum! Yes, folks there are potheads that concieve. And have children also. Shocker, isn't it? =P
I love my son. And I especially love my husband. I love my life. My family. It is just as normal as most "soccer moms". Just add a little hash to the mix.
That is my hobby. I feel almost proud to say that stoners can also have kids. I do. Nyuk, nyuk...

evilive

Asked by evilive at 7:38 AM on Jul. 28, 2009 in Hobbies & Crafts

• I actually think marijuana should be legalized. My only problem with pot is that if CPS or the police ever find it in your house, then they will take any children out of the home, and sometimes it can take years to get them back while they float around in the foster system. Would I do it if it were legal? I might once in a while- its better than most sleep aids, and more relaxing and safe than most anti-anxiety meds. Will I do it now with children in my house? Nope. Just not worth it but that's JMO.
    Emuu

Answer by Emuu at 9:05 AM on Jul. 28, 2009

• I agree with Emuu--should be legal but not worth risking anything now! I also feel strongly that my children know they don't need it to function, to find peace, or to be creative.
    iamhome

Answer by iamhome at 9:29 AM on Jul. 28, 2009

• I agree that it isn't worth it when it could cause you to lose your kids. Which is more important to you?

Find a new hobby. Preferably one that is legal.
    casperskitty

Answer by casperskitty at 11:49 PM on Jul. 28, 2009

• Actually, unless there are extremely large quantities in the house, CPS can't touch your kids. That was told to a friend of mine by a CPS worker.
    kustomkrochet

Answer by kustomkrochet at 1:28 PM on Jul. 29, 2009

• I think I'm in love with you.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 5:36 PM on Jul. 29, 2009

• I think that it's fine to smoke da kine, it is a relaxer and sure beats getting drunk any day. You never hear about somebody who was ripped crashing their car or blacking out. My only advise is just do it when your kids are not around or just go for a nice walk or drive to do it.

meandmylils

Answer by meandmylils at 6:28 AM on Jul. 31, 2009

• First of all, there is no test to prove that someone was high while they were driving but only to tell that they have smoked at some point prior to the test. So we don't know how many accidents have been caused by people driving while high. To suggest that someone go smoke and drive is irresponsible and to do go so is even worse.

It is not okay for parents to be sitting around getting baked. There are certaind luxuries and liberties you should give up when you become a parent. Partying is one of them. Grow up.
    casperskitty

Answer by casperskitty at 7:18 PM on Jul. 31, 2009

• Why so judemental, really? Why not accept that there are other ppl who do and view things differently? Dont be a sheep, man.
    evilive

Answer by evilive at 11:49 PM on Jul. 31, 2009