• In the Spotlight:

Do You Think She's Lieing About Being Pregnant?

I have a good friend that I told I was pregnant. Once I told her I was pregnant she was all of a sudden pregnant too. The thing is this past weekend we were having a serious talk about getting a sonogram and prenatal vitamins which she has done neither of. I kept asking her when she was going to the doctors and all she said was this week and its been three weeks now. So now she's been complaining of cramps and saying she's having bleeding but she won't go to the hospital which makes no sense to me. All she said is why would I wanna go and get a sonogram and see nothing on the screen. The whole situation just seems a little messed up to me. What do you ladies think??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:39 AM on Jul. 28, 2009 in Just for Fun

• if she is having a miscarriage then she needs to go get checked and have a d&c done. Also i had a miscarriasge and bc i didnt go to the hospital and get a RH shot it cause me to have alot of complications in my next pregnacy. i didnt know i needed one if i was losing the baby. So if she has neg bnlood type make sure you make her go bc she could really cause problems to her body by not going.
    ggiovanni

Answer by ggiovanni at 8:43 AM on Jul. 28, 2009

• oh by they was yeah i do think she is lying....but just in case.
    ggiovanni

Answer by ggiovanni at 8:44 AM on Jul. 28, 2009

• Yeah I believe she's lieing she was prob. Jealous of you being pregnant. Has she told everybody that she's pregnant, or just you?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:44 AM on Jul. 28, 2009

• I had a friend who was doing something similiar. She has had probably 3 miscarriages since I became pregnant. She wouldn't go to the doctor either, or take prenatals or anything. She didn't even go to the ER when she started miscarrying, even though me and her DH urged her too, for her health if nothing else. I wouldn't call her on it- if she's doing it for attention its likely that she will explode to cover her lie. If she really is pg, you will end up regretting having said anything. I would just wait and see, but don't get too involved until its obvious.
    Emuu

Answer by Emuu at 8:45 AM on Jul. 28, 2009

• If she's having a miscarriage then I agree she definately needs to go to the hospital. I think she's lying. If you were really pregnant why wouldn't you take your prenatal to insure your baby is getting the right nutrition? Plus no matter how small the baby is on a sonogram it's still amazing to see you child inside of you.
    snjbjac

Answer by snjbjac at 9:23 AM on Jul. 28, 2009

• I think she is lying, otherwise she would go to the hospital. Sounds like she's trying to create a miscarriage. This girl I know once told everyone she was pregnant. She's kind of a big girl so people thought she really was.Then around the time the baby was supposed to be born, she all of a sudden wasn't pregnant anymore. So I asked her best friend who I was friends with also, what happened. Her friend told me the girl told her, the boyfriend made her give it up for adoption, forget the fact that she never even went to the hospital. I don't understand how girls can make up lies like that!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:26 AM on Jul. 28, 2009

• I think she is lieing and im sure within the next week or os she will suddenly "miscarry"
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:34 AM on Jul. 28, 2009

• your friend sounds like she's lying about being pregnant. I have a friend who's just like that though. When i found out i was pregnant with my daughter and told her she swore she was pregnant too. All of a sudden. She played the im bleeding and cramping and eventually had a "miscarriage". All I do is blow off her pregnancy talk and focus on us being friends other than that subject.
    Nicole05282010

Answer by Nicole05282010 at 2:48 PM on Sep. 14, 2010