Allow Myself

To introdude...myself. I am somewhat new to the whole CafeMom thing. I love reading the questions and answers thing. Thats about all Ive done on here. Im sure there are many other things.
Well, Im Julie. I come in peace. I have a 5 year old son and a husband whom I both love. Right now, I am a SAHM looking for a job. My son is going to school for the very first time this year. We are all very excited. I am an interesting person/mom to get to know. Some might say unconventional. I say Im normal, but arent we all? :P
So far, I really like CafeMom. Far better than what Im used to. I think I just might stay a while.
Add me if you'd like. :)

evilive

Asked by evilive at 8:41 AM on Jul. 28, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Hi Julie!!! I'm pretty new on here myself. I'm 9 months pregnant with my first son. Pregnancy has been exciting, confusing, yet miserable in the last month. But always well worth it. My name is Stephanie, I'm 23, and engaged. Welcome aboard!
    snjbjac

Answer by snjbjac at 9:19 AM on Jul. 28, 2009

• Welcome to CafeMom., Julie and Stephanie!

Answer by Bmat at 9:44 AM on Jul. 28, 2009

• Hey welcome. I like Cafemom for the recipe sharing, learning tips on hiding veggies and cleaning. I also like that we all have worries about our kids and how they are doing so its nice to know we arent in this alone and get a new perspective on what we are going thru! Glad you are here. Check out the groups for special interests!
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 10:17 AM on Jul. 28, 2009

• Thank you all!! :)
    evilive

Answer by evilive at 10:19 AM on Jul. 28, 2009

• Welcome to CafeMom.....I have been on here pretty much since they started. I LOVE it!! One word of warning....BE CAREFUL.....CM IS ADDICTING!!
    robinann5

Answer by robinann5 at 10:43 AM on Jul. 28, 2009