i'm bleeding and i'm pregent

I woke up with so much pain this morning, and I was bleeding. Any ideas? I feel so crampy down their!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:51 AM on Jul. 28, 2009 in Pregnancy

• how far along are you? id call a dr to make sure it isn't the start of a miscarriage. :( i'm sorry and good luck
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:53 AM on Jul. 28, 2009

• Depending on whether or not it's first trimester it could be miscarriage or placental abruption. I would go to the ER or call my OB.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 8:56 AM on Jul. 28, 2009

• Any bleeding while pregnant needs to be addressed immediately. Go to your ER or to the doctor. I'm very sorry, and I hope everything is ok.
    Emuu

Answer by Emuu at 9:40 AM on Jul. 28, 2009

• don't freak out yet. FIrst, is there any clotting with the bleeding? I had 2 mc's and with both i had a lot of clotting. I had worse cramps with my first mc. i don't know if it was because i was so early in my preg. or not. My 2nd mc was when i was 13 wks. preg i had less cramping, but a lot more big clots. It may also be placenta previa, especially if there is not much clotting. I will definately pray 4u. Call your OB asap
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:10 AM on Jul. 28, 2009

• I just found out that I'm pregnant and at my prenatal visit the Dr. told me....if you have spotting, get in to their office first thing in the a.m. and have a sonogram. If it is bleeding and not just spotting, go to the E.R. Good luck and I hope that all is ok.
    have2travel

Answer by have2travel at 10:42 AM on Jul. 28, 2009

• With my miscarriage it was like period like bleeding and very mild cramping for a few days after I went to the ER. Then I woke up with severe cramping in the middle of the night. I got up from bed and it felt just like it did when my water broke with my son, except I knew that couldn't be possible. Once I got to the toilet I realized that it was all blood. :/ They did a ultrasound to make sure, but it was obvious that my body was passing the baby.

As soon as I saw the blood, I had a gut feeling and there was no guessing anymore. If I were you, go to the ER just in case. Be prepared to wait 2-3 hours because honestly if you're not far enough along, they don't see any reason to send you up to the maternity ward. I was 13 weeks and they still made me wait in the waiting room freaking out.
    ours

Answer by ours at 1:23 PM on Jul. 28, 2009