i'm so upset :(

i think i started my period. the last two days i had discharge with pink stringy blood (this is a few days before my period is supposed to start) and i binged it and it said it was implantation bleeding. then this morning i took a test and it said not pregnant. then i got more blood (like staining) but its still not enough to put a tampon in. i think it could be my period :( do you think i still have a chance at all?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:52 AM on Jul. 28, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I think there is a chance. Good luck!

Answer by Bmat at 9:30 AM on Jul. 28, 2009

• There is always a chance- women have periods while pregnant often in the first trimester. However, if you aren't pregnant don't give up hope! Just try again- the fun is in the trying anyways :)
    Emuu

Answer by Emuu at 9:38 AM on Jul. 28, 2009

• I'm not a Dr but you probably have your period. But mind you some women still get their periods throughout their entire pregnancys. Take another test in a few days just to make sure.
    If you aren't then try try again. Best of luck my girl.

I am due for my period on Fri and I am really hoping it doesn't come. I don't want to take another test as I hate seeing the neg sign. :( I honestly don't feel pregnant, just tired and cranky.
    Let us all know what happens!! xo
    newlifewith3

Answer by newlifewith3 at 9:43 AM on Jul. 28, 2009

• Yes, there is still a chance, but call your doctor, if you are pregnant you need to start prenatal care right away. Good Luck!
    AUniqueMom

Answer by AUniqueMom at 10:49 AM on Jul. 28, 2009