Have you reconciled with your husband after a divorce or separation?

If so, how long were you apart and how long have you been reconciled?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:25 AM on Jul. 28, 2009 in Relationships

• We were separated for a couple of months. He came home and the HARD work began. After a year our marriage could not have been better. That has been about three and half years ago. We learned a lot about what we did wrong and have fixed the problem.
    kc932

Answer by kc932 at 3:25 PM on Jul. 28, 2009

• My DH and I unofficially separated for about 4 months around our first anniversary. We realized it was a huge mistake, and got back together after a bunch of long discussions. We've now been together for almost 4 years. It took being apart I think to make us see why being together was so important.
    Emuu

Answer by Emuu at 9:31 AM on Jul. 28, 2009

• My first hubby and I divorced in 03, in 04 we tried to reconcile. He moved 1/2 way across the country to be with me. Little did I know that he was talking to a gal in florida the whole time we were working on us. He got here in June and left in October. It wasn't worth the effort. Theres a reason hes an ex.
    I say that then I'm gonna contridict myself by saying that my now s/o and i were together 9 yrs ago, we split and got back together 2 yrs ago. (we have never married). We were long distance till about a month ago. It was hard but so far seems worth it. Sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't.
    All in all imo you both have to be willing to put 110% into the relationship, if you both aren't willing it won't work!!!
    Alwaysacarnie

Answer by Alwaysacarnie at 9:59 AM on Jul. 28, 2009

• My parents divorced after 13 years of marriage. A year later they remarried, but that only lasted for 3 months.
    robinann5

Answer by robinann5 at 10:30 AM on Jul. 28, 2009

• I am going through this right now. My husband and I have been seperated for a little over a month now and are trying to work things out. Hubby is in counseling right now for serious anger issues but he is doing great so far. We will go to counseling together to. I am very confident right now that we are going to be fine.
    Anonymous