am i having a miscarriage? tmi

I started bleeding yesterday and passed a huge clot the size of a half dollar, then this morning i passed two more (that size or larger). i am cramping so bad. i was one week late, and got a bfn a few days before. thanks

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:42 AM on Jul. 28, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• It would be a good idea to check with your doctor to find out for sure. Good luck!

Answer by Bmat at 9:56 AM on Jul. 28, 2009

• If you're not sure, go in to your ob.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:05 AM on Jul. 28, 2009

• It could be a miscarriage. It could also be a heavier than normal period. If you have ANY doubts, ask your OBGYN.
    christaberk

Answer by christaberk at 4:26 PM on Jul. 28, 2009

• i get those all the time because I have PCOS, because it cause a build up of your lining, but I would def. check with a doc if your are worried, because if you are then you want to make sure that all of it passes so that you dont set up an intection or anything like that
    Anonymous