Is it possible to fall in love again?

Me and hubby are on the verge of divorce. A lot of things have happened lately, mostly me being very cold and cruel to him when he really didn't deserve it. I am working on myself and working on changing what led to that behavior and I want to work it out. He is still up in the air on if he wants it to work or not (Obviously the first step would have to be him deciding he did, and the rest of this is based on if he did decide that), but says that 'special' love is gone. He still loves me but isn't in love with me anymore. I know theoretically it is possible to fall back in love, but has anyone gone through something similiar and what was the outcome? Is it really possible to fall back in love?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:18 AM on Jul. 28, 2009 in Relationships

• I think it is if both people want it, but it isn't going to happen overnight. It is going to take a lot of patience, hard work, && commitment. You both are going to have to make a conscious effort EVERY day.

If it were me, I would start by making a list of everything that made y'all fall in love with each other, as well as, a personal list of things you used to do for each other just because you loved each other, && maybe try to start doing some of those things again.
    HisMommySince07

Answer by HisMommySince07 at 10:40 AM on Jul. 28, 2009

• If both people are willing to stick it out and re-create the love, then yes, it's possible. It's not easy, but fighting for what you love is never easy.
    Hanapana

Answer by Hanapana at 2:22 PM on Jul. 28, 2009