How exactly does Jenny Craig work?

Do they actually deliver the meals to your front door?

I am seriously considering it, but too nervous to make that call...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:28 AM on Jul. 28, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• A simple phone call doesnt hurt. :) I think they have food plans. Support groups. Equipment to use. IDK. Give 'em a call!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:35 AM on Jul. 28, 2009

• I actually started Jenny Craig almost 2 1/2 years ago. I was 206 pounds when I started and after a year I was down to 164 pounds. The program worked for me and the food is actually pretty good. You buy your food once a week and have a consult and get weighed as well during each appointment. I liked the program because I had someone that I could talk to and that motivated me, and having to weigh in every week was good motivation too.

The only problem with the program is it doesn't really teach you how to eat better, you just buy their food. Toward the end of the program they have you cook a meal a day, but it doesn't give you all the knowledge you need. I stopped Jenny Craig at my goal of 160. I kept the weight off for about 5 months, but within less than a year I am back up to 200 pounds.

The program works, but once you get off of it, you gain the weight back faster and easier than ever.
    Anonymous