Christians: Do you have a morning prayer or routine?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:36 AM on Jul. 28, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• You don't have to be Christian to have a prayer routine.....
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:47 AM on Jul. 28, 2009

• Yes, I do! I start every morning off studying God's word. This is the 5th straight time I've read the Bible through,and I find something new and amazing each time! God is SO GOOD! And, I pray after I've studied,thanking Him for His beautiful Word, as a guide for my life,and a comfort for my spirit.
    stvmen88

Answer by stvmen88 at 2:00 PM on Jul. 28, 2009

• well i don't necessarily have a prayer routine but i do talk to God frequently during the day. i find if i blow God off my day sucks and everything seems to go wrong. so when i wake up and take my son to school we pray for a good day then i try to thank God for little things during the day or if something is on my mind i immediately pray about it, me and my family try to thank God a pray at every meal and then also at bed time. when we do the day goes better and the bad things that might happen during the day are much easier to deal with. plus it brings me and my family very close together and that alone is worth the effort!! :) but just a reminder you don't have to be christian for God to hear your thoughts and needs :)
    cleo2582

Answer by cleo2582 at 2:20 PM on Jul. 28, 2009

*****
    Well of coures not, but I was asking Christians. You are more than able to start your own questions saying _______ do you have a morning prayer routine.
    Anonymous

• Since my kids are so little we are kinda flexible with our morning routine, but this year my dd will be going to her preschool every morning and I want to start a routine with her. I am thinking that I can make it a habit that we sit down at the table for a small devotion and prayer before school.

I want to also start getting up way before the girls so I can read before they wake up. I usually sleep till they wake up and then read by Bible at night. Unless I can get out of the house early. But if I get up early to read, they hear me and they get up too and my day just starts earlier.
    Cinnamon-mom

Answer by Cinnamon-mom at 3:25 PM on Jul. 28, 2009

• anon 8:47, this question isn't for you. If a Christian jumped in on your post question you'd have fits about medding Christians, kindly extend the same curtesy to the op.

Op, unfortunately I have gotten a little lazy this summer. I'm not up getting the kids off to school so I've become a bit of a prayer bum. Good thing God is gracious.
    teamquinn

Answer by teamquinn at 12:32 AM on Jul. 29, 2009