Do you like your boobs? why?

I don't like mine. they are small.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:51 AM on Jul. 28, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I love my boobs!!!! THey are huge and I love it that way wouldnt have i tany other way (well most of the time anyways)
    elananme

Answer by elananme at 10:58 AM on Jul. 28, 2009

• i don't like mine.they are too small.
    kb24

Answer by kb24 at 11:03 AM on Jul. 28, 2009

• they use to be nice till i breastfed twins now they sag and are all wrinkly but honey doesn't mind... he says he'll pay for implants after the boys get braces , Haa
    mirit.rose

Answer by mirit.rose at 11:03 AM on Jul. 28, 2009

• p.s. they r only 21 mo old
    mirit.rose

Answer by mirit.rose at 11:04 AM on Jul. 28, 2009

• I hate mine... they are huge and give me problems bc of my smaller frame. I've had back problems since I was 14 from them :( The only reason i haven't had a breast reduction yet is because I'm afraid it will interfere with breast feeding- but as soon as I have all the kids I want- they are gone!!
    Emuu

Answer by Emuu at 11:05 AM on Jul. 28, 2009

• Yes I do because they're mine and they nurtured my children, satisfy my husband and still look fabulous in a good bra.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 11:06 AM on Jul. 28, 2009

• I hate mine! I only like them when I wearing a bra but as soon as I take it off, my boobs head south!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:07 AM on Jul. 28, 2009

• Mine were nice, round and perky, all the way up until i quit breastfeeding. Now they're limp and saggy in the worst way,,,
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:26 AM on Jul. 28, 2009

• My boobs used to be fine, but since I have had my kids and breastfed the ones that wanted it, the are DD and the are not as happy as they used to be. But my DH loves them. And that is all that matters to me.
    krissyvelazquez

Answer by krissyvelazquez at 11:27 AM on Jul. 28, 2009

• Nope I hate them. I am 9 months pregnant now though so that has a lot to do with it...although they weren't that great to begin with. My nipples seem to point down and aren't really centered. Ugh I don't even want to talk about it. Haha. First thing on my agenda after I'm done having kids...BOOB JOB!
    Ash9724

Answer by Ash9724 at 11:48 AM on Jul. 28, 2009