Are you...

happy in your marriage? Cause I am! I know cafemom is to vent, but its gonna get us all down if most of us have horrible marriages, so I am here to SCREAM I have a wonderful man, and I am SO in love with him. Anyone else?

rebel07

Asked by rebel07 at 10:57 AM on Jul. 28, 2009 in Relationships

• I have been happily married for 21 years to the man who holds my heart, fathered my children, protects my secrets, shares my dreams and feeds my desires.  He has been the best time I have ever had.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 11:01 AM on Jul. 28, 2009

• Love! Love! Love! mine too! He is a wonderful husband and father! I only wish he wasn't deploying next month. : (
    2-1CavWife

Answer by 2-1CavWife at 10:58 AM on Jul. 28, 2009

• your very lucky apreciate him everyday and treat each other respectfully.
    mirit.rose

Answer by mirit.rose at 11:01 AM on Jul. 28, 2009

• Yay!!! I Love My Husband Too!!! He too is a great father, husband, hard worker, friend, lover all the good things a man should be.....Thanks Rebel07 I feel alot better.

And in return we are wonderful wives to them...I love love love him to death!!!way to go

Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 11:02 AM on Jul. 28, 2009

• I couldn't have said it any better Beeky... I've been married for four years to my true soul mate...
    Emuu

Answer by Emuu at 11:02 AM on Jul. 28, 2009

• All my life I have never truly beleived in soulmates til now. My husband has been a dear friend of mine fo rover 15 years. It wasn't until recently, when I was having issues at home, he FINALLY told me his true feelings for me. Why I never picked up on the vibes he was sendng me was beyond me...probably preoccupied as usual. We just got married in APril and I don't regret it for a minute!
    auntj

Answer by auntj at 11:07 AM on Jul. 28, 2009

• Congrats. :) I wrote a post like this before too and I was bashed for it. Funny huh?
    amy31308

Answer by amy31308 at 11:10 AM on Jul. 28, 2009

• I am happy with my hubby too. There are times when I wonder why I married him, but the good times always outweigh the bad. I love my DH!! I guess you have to be really crappy and in a horrible relationship to bash something like this.

krissyvelazquez

Answer by krissyvelazquez at 11:19 AM on Jul. 28, 2009

• You all who have happy wonderful marriages are VERY lucky...and there a lot of ladies out there who are jealous of you....so kudos to you.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:24 AM on Jul. 28, 2009

• 8 years with my husband and I love him now more than ever. We've created a beautiful family and many happy memories over the years. I can't imagine living my life with anyone else! I'm with you!
    Habibti812

Answer by Habibti812 at 11:25 AM on Jul. 28, 2009