i am curious

Did anyone have unbelievable pressure like it feels like the baby is just going to fall right out of you? I am real worried because I have been having BH contractions since I was 25 weeks but they were very unpredictable and not consistent in the beginning...now I am 29 1/2 weeks and seems like now I get at least two a day and they usually come together. This is my second pregnancy but with my first there was no mistaking when the baby was coming. My water broke and they hurried to do the c-section cause he was breech....this time I have this unbelievable pressure and achiness and it feels like the baby will just fall out at any moment. I don't have a dr appt for another week and a half and I was just wondering if anyone else had this? I am worried this baby is going to be earlier cause I don't get much time to rest in my house with a two year old, a puppy, and a husband plus being a fulltime student.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:06 AM on Jul. 28, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I feel that way alot. I think it's because she is head down and very low but I'll be 31 weeks friday. I get alot of BH, sometimes they are consistent, sometimes not.
    I would definately call your doctor and talk to them about it. I was actually going to call my doctor today because of the same thing and I'm having alot of pain.
    I hope you feel better!
    Marix3

Answer by Marix3 at 11:48 AM on Jul. 28, 2009