Democrats scrambling?

To surpress leaks about actual objectives with health care

Democrats have this ugly habit of forgetting the cameras are on and letting their appallingly un-American views slip out in front of the nation. Well, it's happened again. This time on health care. Democrats keep telling us that their goal is simply to offer Americans more options and that they want ObamaCare to be just one more choice.

more with videos below

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:11 AM on Jul. 28, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:11 AM on Jul. 28, 2009

• democrats????? nooooooo.....get out!! lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:12 AM on Jul. 28, 2009

• loking at the polls they should be. I hope they get scrambled right out of washington soon along with a few reps.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 11:39 AM on Jul. 28, 2009

• You know there is a silver lining to some of this. If they succeed with their agenda the people will have to bear the fruit of it. The bearing will cripple the party and perhaps finally get us back on track. At least that is what my hubby's tries to tell me. Me, I am afraid success will bring about a revolution and only God knows how that would turn out. I vote we head 'em off at the pass!
    yourspecialkid

Answer by yourspecialkid at 12:20 PM on Jul. 28, 2009

• Oh but us conservative's are just ignorant...we do not know what we are talking about...uh huh..now what?
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 12:33 PM on Jul. 28, 2009