I'm ready for Obama to be impeached!

All I can gather from him so far is that he wants to run this country into the ground. I bet everyone who voted for him is sorry now ...Woo! He sucks.. Who is with me?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:12 AM on Jul. 28, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Not so much! But you go ahead and dream, you crazy dreamer! lol joke
    2-1CavWife

Answer by 2-1CavWife at 11:13 AM on Jul. 28, 2009

• Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:14 AM on Jul. 28, 2009

• Impeached! and for what?
    bringin

Answer by bringin at 11:14 AM on Jul. 28, 2009

• anon with the link...wow he is in big trouble!
    bringin

Answer by bringin at 11:16 AM on Jul. 28, 2009

• Unfortunately dems control everything so that won't happen. Unless more repub get voted in in 2010. The checks and balances are gone right now.
    matthewscandi

Answer by matthewscandi at 11:20 AM on Jul. 28, 2009

• That' how I felt about Bush. 8 years wtih him and look where we are now! I think Obama is doing pretty good of cleaning up the mess Bush created.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:22 AM on Jul. 28, 2009

• ...No.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 11:23 AM on Jul. 28, 2009

• would be a wonderful thing if he did!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:27 AM on Jul. 28, 2009

• and how do you feel about such a "wonderful job" that Bush has done in setting up the country to a point where it has nowhere else to go but down before it can get better, do you think you could do a better job cleaning up all the sh** that Bush had created in just a few months?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:36 AM on Jul. 28, 2009

• I dont like how Obama is trying to gain control over everything... Sticking his nose into People being arrested(which is not the presidents job, especially if it involves friends), Trying to have gov. health care that WILL close down all Private Insurance... Blaming everything on race. He talks alot about helping out the black man... Well did a white president ever say they wanted to help the 'white man'? HELL NO! Obama is racist and so is the company he keeps.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:37 AM on Jul. 28, 2009